Dear Medical Professional:
With all the sweeping changes and uncertainty in the healthcare and medical fields, do you have challenges in maintaining your patients and continued difficulty in preserving necessary relationships with your patients?
• Are you notified, each and every time a patient of yours is brought to an Emergency Department in a timely fashion?
• Have you ever had a patient go to a hospital where you do not have privileges?
· Were you able to do rounds to check on the patient?
· How difficult was it for you to obtain updated information on the patient?
· Did it impact future patient care?
• If you had the ability to sign up for a system that would ensure, whenever possible, your patients went to a hospital where you had privileges, would you sign up?
If so, we at SeniorCare Emergency Medical Services have a NO FEE program for you…
We would like to introduce you to our new program called SeniorCare Select (SCS).
• With more than 600 employees and over 85 ambulances, SeniorCare Emergency Medical Services is one of the largest ambulance providers in New York City.
• SCS will ensure that continuity of care will continue if your patient needs to go to the hospital; your patient will be brought to the hospital of your choice.
If a patient is in your office and ambulance transportation is required, you can choose which company to call. When your patient is not in your office, how can you guide them to call the proper company to allow them to be brought to a hospital where you can continue treating them?
• SCS has created the perfect model to allow for this to occur.
· We will provide membership cards that will instruct your patients to call a 24-hour hotline and give the name of the doctor and facility that will be found on each card. All we have to get is patient’s name and pick-up location.
• How will you, the doctor, know that your patient has been hospitalized?
· SCS has set up the only automatic e-mail / SMS Text system in the industry.
· How does this work?
• As soon as we enter the information into our system, an e-mail or SMS Text will be sent to you notifying of the hospitalization of your patient.
· What if you practice in multiple locations?
• We will create unique cards for each location.
· Of course, as patient care is first and foremost, if in the rare case that the patient is in extremis, we will transport to the closet receiving facility.
• How do you join?
· Please fill out the attached application or go to our website and click on the SCS tab and apply on-line. ALL required fields must be completed. It is very important that you select the method of notification, whether by SMS Text or e-mail. This is a crucial feature to the program, as it will be the method of contacting you once a patient calls for ambulance transportation.
If additional information is required please contact Steven Teicher at 718-430-1525 or via e-mail STeicher@SeniorCareEMS.net.